Thursday, March 27, 2014

Physicians Formula Super BB Freebie

To my surprise, I found a padded yellow envelope in my mailbox just after posting my latest freebies.  I was delighted to find inside my yellow package, the new Physicians Formula Super BB All-in-1 Beauty Balm Compact Cream!  Yay!  They sent me their BB powder not too long ago, which I absolutely LOVE! Now, I have their Super BB Compact Cream to complete the duo!
I am loving the cute packaging.  It comes in a nice sleek compact, with a mirrored under compartment for a makeup sponge applicator.  It claims to be the first ever compact BB Cream; it glides on effortlessly and instantly melts into skin, delivering a smooth and flawless finish, with protecting with SPF 30.  I got the shade light/medium.  I am excited to give it a try and let you all know if I love it as much as their Super BB powder!




Lately, I have been adoring Physicians Formula.  They have a great range of products that are affordable and you can find them at most drugstores.  Not to mention they have some great shades for pale-faced gals like myself.  If you like their Facebook page, you can be part of their great weekly promotions, including Win It Wednesdays and Freebie Fridays.  Keep your eyes peeled because often there are full-sized new product giveaways (which is how I go this lovely gem)!  So head over to Facebook, like Physicians Formula and try your luck!

XXOO
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment