Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 2014 Birchbox

My April Birchbox came much earlier than usual this month! *Happy dance*  This month's April 2014 box theme was: Rainy Days.  A nice play on "April showers, bring May flowers."  Here is what I got this month...
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Color Club Gala's Gems Collection- Breakfast at...
Paula's Choice 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream- Light/Medium
KIND Snacks Healthy Grains Bar- Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt

Overall, I was quite happy with my box this month! I loved the nail polish color.  It was very springy! It was a little more green-toned than the traditional Tiffany blue, but beautiful nonetheless!

 Here is a quick unboxing video I made to share all my April Birchbox goodies with you! If you are interested in signing up for a monthly Birchbox (which I highly recommend), you can use my referral link here :)


What April Birchbox goodies are you loving this month? 
Did you get some of the same/different products? 
Let me know below!

Thanks for stopping by!  
XXOO
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment